Wednesday, April 9, 2008

back to work

i went back to my old job just for a visit so i could show off my cute girls. it was fun to see everyone again, and of course everyone was so excited to see me, well at least to see my girls! i was having such a good time with everyone that i only got a few pictures, and only with my uncle (the boss). oh well, they're pretty cute.

here's the boss man (uncle mike) with abby & maddie

i turn around for 2 seconds and he's already got abby on the payroll. i guess you've got to start young
hmm, she's pretty good at this, you're hired!

i've also got to give diana props for the cute bows she makes. I don't leave the house without bows in their hair - and i still get asked if they're girls!! I think the bows just make every outfit 10x cuter!

2 comments:

diana said...

ooohhh, thanks for the shout out!

what cute shot of abby pounding away on the keyboard!

danberg said...

They are adorable, I love the bows too! With Emmy, she could be dressed in all pink with a big flower on her head, and by golly some old person would ask if she were a boy or a girl. I came to the following conclusions: Either old people are that dumb, or they really think us 'young uns' are stupid to dress our baby boys in all pink! :)

Bekah