Monday, January 21, 2008

smiles



the girls are starting to smile!! this is a new activity this week. maddie was the first to smile - at least that I saw. I was getting ready to feed her a few days ago, she was laying on my lap, looked up at the fan and smiled really big. then maddie was really hamming it up for her grandma hansen, so I grabbed the camera as fast as I could and caught a few of them before they turned into cries for a nap. So some of them are a little blurry, but very exciting.

we took some more the next day with both abby & maddie smiling. jason is putting together a slide show of it, so i'll update it here once he has it done.

3 comments:

Leah Martineau said...

Oh my goodness, they are soooooo cute!! I'm so glad you went back and started from the beginning!! I love their names, so adorable. Well I know I'll be checking in to see how your family is. It was so good to see you a few weeks back and I'm sure I'll find another reason to come hang out with the old ward friends again. =)

Mary-Sunshine said...

I am sooo glad that you finally got your blog done! Yeah! I just love the little pictures of smiles! They are sooo cute! I swear that when babies smile really big and seem to be looking at nothing, they are smiling at angels!

Jason & Brandi Mitchell Family said...

Tawnya, they are getting so big! So adorable! Thank you for helping me find your blog! I am not good about updating mine, but promise to make more of an effort! We can't wait to see you again and let our baby Elyse play with Abby and Maddy!